COMMON FOOT ISSUES
At Gadsden Foot Clinic we treat a variety of foot related issues involving anything from skin and nails of the foot to injuries and bone or bio-mechanical issues. Below are the most common issues that we treat.
• Hammer Toes
• Diabetic Foot Wounds
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Ingrown Toenails
• Fungal Toenails
• Corns and Calluses
• Skin Issues
We offer several in house services to treat your foot issues
• Digital X-Ray: Digital radiography typically reduces radiation exposure by 75% or more with better clarity and detail over conventional radiography.
• Ultrasounds: A diagnostic tool to help us identify soft tissue problems that are not visible on x-ray.
• PADNet: A non-invasive test that helps us evaluate the quality of blood flow in the lower legs.
• Orthotics Lab: Our in-office orthotics lab allows our podiatric physicians to fit and dispense orthotics as well as multiple density in-soles. Modifications for fine tuning your in-shoe devices are immediately available. Complete custom-type orthotics may be fabricated utilizing a large range of materials. In-shoe braces, night splints and heel protectors are available.
• In-Office Surgical Procedures: Dedicated in-office surgical suites are available for minor procedures such as ingrown toenails and warts.